When visiting a college, we would strongly recommend that you talk to at least three current students from different year groups, and if possible to graduates too. You might consider asking them the following questions:
• Do students feel that their prior knowledge and experiences are valued?
• In what way have students grown whilst on the course?
• How has this growth been supported by the college?
• How is the morale of students?
• How interesting and meaningful is the course?
• How confident are final year students and graduates in their ability to practice?
• What are the strengths / good points about the college, teachers, classes and material presented?
• What are the weaknesses / bad points about the college, teachers, classes and material presented?